Saturday 11 May 2013

Psychic Power

(Source.Goolge.com.pk)
Psychic Power Biography
James Alan Hydrick (born February 28, 1959 in New Ellenton, South Carolina is a former American performer and self-described psychic. Hydrick claimed to be able to perform acts of telekinesis, such as his trademark trick involving the movement of a pencil resting at the edge of a table. Following a nationally televised demonstration of his abilities on That's Incredible!, he was unable to prove his supernatural abilities on a subsequent show called That's My Line, and Hydrick subsequently confessed the fraud to an investigative reporter.By the early 1980s in Salt Lake City, Utah, Hydrick developed a cult-like following. He claimed he was able to use psychokinesis to turn the pages of books and make pencils spin around while placed on the edge of a desk, among other feats. Hydrick had also set up martial arts classes and claimed he could pass on the gift of psychokinesis to youngsters through special training techniques.
Hydrick rose to international attention through his demonstration of these skills on the American television show, That's Incredible!. The episode originally aired in December 1980 and was later repeated in 1981. He performed the pencil-spinning trick with the skeptical host's hand on his mouth to block possible air blowing (after the host suggested that he could hear Hydrick blowing). However, Hydrick deliberately readjusted the pencil beforehand so that it was as precarious as possible and so would move with the slight disturbance caused by his hands. He also caused a page from a telephone book to turn over, again, allegedly by telekinesis. James Randi awarded the program a 1980 Uri Award, later renamed the Pigasus Award, "for declaring a simple magic trick to be genuine."Magician and paranormal skeptic James Randi demonstrated the pencil trick on the television program That's My Line, hosted by Bob Barker. In a follow-up episode, Randi and Hydrick both appeared. When Randi performed the simple control of placing small pieces of expanded polystyrene on the table around the phone book (to show if Hydrick was actually turning the pages by blowing on them), Hydrick's "powers" suddenly failed him. Hydrick attempted to explain that when the foam was heated by the stage lights they developed a static electric charge which, when added to the weight of the page, required more force than he was able to generate to turn the page. Randi and the judges, though, declared that this hypothesis had no scientific basis.
After an hour and a half of Hydrick staring at the pages (the show was edited for time)without any results, and claiming that his powers were real, he finally admitted being unable to complete the challenge. The judging panel, which included a parapsychologist, stated that, in their opinion, no supernatural phenomenon had taken place. The failed stunt resulted in the television show That's Incredible receiving a Pigasus Award, and effectively ended Hydrick's television career (following Hydrick's concession, Randi himself performed the same trick using the techniques that Hydrick perfected).
In 1981, Hydrick's psychic powers were definitively exposed as being fraudulent by investigative journalist Dan Korem who was also a magician. Hydrick confessed his fraud to Korem and admitted that he had developed his trick while he was in prison and that he did not learn it from a Chinese master as he had originally claimed. In 1989, James Hydrick received a 17-year sentence for molesting 5 boys. He is currently incarcerated at a California prison (California Men's Colony as of 2-11-2013) for sexual assault.
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power
Psychic Power

8 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Psychic New York

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 18 of February and i saw a marvelous testimony of laura Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR BAKABA I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.BAKABA did a marvelous work for me that restored my mairage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Alicia Gilmore I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.BAKABA For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my mariage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp number ( +2347063836098 ) or call him, get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now ALICIA PEGE from united state THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as you click on the link below, which is reserved entirely for you, many things will finally change in your life.

    This is because you have been chosen to receive your personalized study at no cost. And trust me, you will be surprised by everything you learn.

    Follow this link: => Many things will change in your life

    With my most warm friendship,

    Ashima




    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Dnellay by name from Canada I can't believe I got my ex back to me. with the help of Dr onobun spell I had read some stuff about Dr. Onobun how he help people restore there marriage or relationship before i message him he said he will help me bring him back to me I never wanted to believe him because of what I went through of those fake people who claims to be a spell caster but i didn't know that all those stuff I read about Onobun were so real and accurate until i got my ex back, after asking for my picture and my husband picture After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony with every one on this website who are heath broken and they need solution to there problem I know most people will not believe this testimony because of those fake people online who claims to be a spell caster well am telling the world now there are still real and truthful spell caster and Dr onobun is one of the best and true spell caster contact Dr onobun your problem will be solved like mine Dr onobun is real and truthful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.onobun via email: ( writelovespell@gmail.com ).or WhatsApp him on+2348140443360 he the solution to your problem and predicament 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely trusted Dr Ben totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; Drbenspellcaster@gmail.com Or add him up on whatapps; +2348151642717..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete